Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's on the Nook!

Distributing my backlist ebooks so that they are available for everyone, on all platforms, seems to take forever. Barnes and Noble and Apple are the slowest to put the books online,  but I checked Barnes and Nobles yesterday and, at last, both Eloping With Emmy and The Beaumont Brides Collection are now available for the Nook.

Meanwhile, back at the new house, I've unpacked and checked the computer - it's all working - and I've ordered a table for the office so that I can get back to work.

And tonight I'm going to meet up with the Bath and Wilts Romantic Novelists' Association chapter. A bit nervous, out on my own, driving to a new destination, but really looking forward to meeting everyone.

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Congratulations on getting everything unpacked so quickly. I hope your new office table arrives quickly :)

Liz Fielding said...

Thanks, Lacey. Still a few boxes to go, but mostly there. :) And the table arrived yesterday morning (speedy or what!) and surpassed my expectations. Absolutely brilliant.