Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HURRAH!

The book has left the building.

I seem to have been writing it forever, but in fact it's only four months -- not long by recent standards. But now Lady Rose (aka Annie) and George Saxon, with their hang-ups over Christmas and dysfunctional families, are my editor's problem. At least until it rebounds onto my desk with "fix this" stamped all over it.

Mine is part two of this duet, in which Lydia (aka Lady Rose) embarks on a week of pure luxury in a secluded resort.

Some hopes, Lydia...

5 comments:

Michelle Douglas said...

Congrats on getting the book in, Liz!

Do you relax between books or do you dive straight into the next one? I'm thinking after your daughter's wedding and this book, it might be time for a lovely, cruisy lollop.

Snookie said...

When do we get to read it :)

Liz Fielding said...

Michelle -- a lovely cruisy couple of weeks sounds wonderful. Sadly I'm running as fast as I can to stand still, so I've already started the new book!

Snookie -- next October (fingers firmly crossed!) No title yet.

Sarita Leone said...

Big congrats on finishing!

Kate Hardy said...

Well done on finishing, Liz :o)

Make time to give yourself a much-deserved treat. (With you on the running to stand still...)