Saturday, September 01, 2007

BRINGING UP BABY

The entries are all in, the dh has been delegated to draw the winner and a copy of BRINGING UP BABY will, this morning, be winging its way to Natalie N in Canada.

The question was in which years did Marion, Jessica and I win RITAs. I only wanted one date for each of us and you could have picked from any of the below. The fact that both Marion and I won in the same year seems to have confused some of you, but in 2006 Marion won in the Traditional category and I won in the Short Contemporary category with The Marriage Miracle.

Marion Lennox: 2004, 2006
Jessica Hart: 2005
Liz Fielding: 2001, 2006

Many, many thanks to all of you for taking part. The book is now on sale direct from Mills & Boon and at Amazon, UK As soon as The Book Depository (who despatch worldwide without charging for postage) have it listed I'll put a link on my blog.

Meanwhile I have to go and write 1200 words on "What Keeps Me Writing " for eHarlequin. Hmmm....

No comments: