Tuesday, March 27, 2007

LIZ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING...

Not permanently!

Liz is working hard on her next book with deadlines looming and she's asked me to drop in and remind you that there are only a few days left to go to enter her Boardroom Bridegrooms competition.

Who am I?

Sorry, I should have introduced myself. I'm Jordan Farraday and I got picked for the assignment because Liz loved the artwork on the book she wrote about how this sorry individual got his comeuppance for planning to take revenge out of the hide of ... Ouch! Make that the soft, glowing skin of the lovely India Claibourne.

Okay, okay... I'll get on with it. Good grief, India is a bossy woman. But then she is the boss. And I'm not complaining...

Just to remind you of the competition. The questions are:

(a) Which book in the Boardroom Bridegroom trilogy was nominated for a Rita?
(b) Name the hero and heroine of that book.

Email your answer, with Boardroom Bridegrooms Competition in the subject line by 31 March -- there's a link on the website if you don't know the addy.

The prize is a signed copy of Liz's May release, THE SECRET LIFE OF LADY GABRIELLA (and one of Lady G's fluffy yellow dusters), a full month before its release.

Why isn't she giving away a copy of our books? Good question. I asked. She didn't even have a copy herself last month (disappeared in the post apparently). Now she has. Next month she'll give away one of those, so stay tuned.

No comments: