Sunday, December 03, 2006

SHEIKHING ALL OVER


I've just ordered the last but one of the Bella Brides books online at Mills & Boon and can't wait to read more about what Max got up to before I started work on him! The covers have been universally gorgeous and "sheikhs" are always hot, so I'm really looking forward to this one. For an excerpt and background, click here

I'm working on a sheikh of my own at the moment. Zahir made his bow in The Sheikh's Guarded Heart and I rather took to a young man who'd been ordered, by family, to keep an eye on his grieving cousin, and did his duty without complaint even when he'd have far rather been out there doing his "own thing". There's another "duty" looming. His father wants a grandson. Suitable brides are being lined up. He knows it makes sense...

Okay, I admit it, any excuse to post a picture of a man with a lot on his mind -- especially if he's in the bath --

4 comments:

Fiona Harper said...

Oooh, yummy! Can't fault a wet, brooding man, can you?

Anonymous said...

You vixen, Liz! Fancy enjoying looking at men in the bath! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Liz!

What a fantastic pic. (I'll email you my current "casting" pic - you will love the eyes...)

Liz Fielding said...

I'm a vixen! How cool is that!

And thanks for the eye candy, Kate. One for my pin-up board -- pin board... pin board...