Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lovely book bargain!

The Temp & the Tycoon was published in this lovely retro cover as part of Mills and Boon's 100th Anniversary and was one of the most downloaded romances on Amazon - I'm quoting the Daily Telegraph here! - when it went online.

It's available at the moment for a crazy 59p, so if you haven't read it before, now is your chance.

"After a disastrous first day Talie Calhoun is sure her sexy new boss, Jude Radcliffe, will hate her forever – they’re complete opposites! Jude is married to his work, while Talie believes life is for living. Her real job will be to persuade Jude to live life to the full – with her!"

Here's a link to Amazon UK

5 comments:

Angie Malone said...

Do you know if this will be available in the US? I had it on my wishlist for awhile!

Liz Fielding said...

Not as an ebook, Angus. You can buy a used paperback edition - it's listed as Strictly Business. It's a 2-in-I Harlequin Romance.

Liz Fielding said...

Not as an ebook, Angus. You can buy a used paperback edition - it's listed as Strictly Business. It's a 2-in-I Harlequin Romance.

Liz Fielding said...

Sorry, Angie, just realised what my predictive text did to your name. Should never try and type on my Kindle!

Angie Malone said...

Thanks, I'll look it up!