Friday, March 15, 2013

Nicola Marsh's Brash

Writing buddy Nicola Marsh has just launched her steamingly hot new novella, BRASH and I'm thrilled to give you a sneak peak of the cover and blurb -


Jess Harper is so tired of being good…

Thrust into the dazzle of Burlesque Bombshells, Vegas’s premier dance venue, the small town librarian has no option but to embrace her inner vixen. Especially when blast from her past, sexy Aussie celebrity chef Jack McVeigh is still determined to keep their relationship strictly hands-off.

This time Jess isn’t surrendering without a fight and armed with her hot props and Bombshell moves, Jack doesn’t stand a chance.

When Jess and Jack are sequestered on an island to orchestrate the burlesque wedding of the year, sun, surf and sizzling sex are on the menu! But will the fiery couple come back for seconds?


To read on click…

2 comments:

Vince said...

Hi Liz:

1. Your USA link is not working.
2. Your UK link denied me access.
3. USA Amazon does not have the book for sale. UK Amazon does not have the book for sale.
4. This is the kind of story I like because it is set in a location I would like to visit. I’m sold but how do I buy? ☻☻☻
5. Last night on the new Sherlock Holmes show “Elementary” a New York street musician was called a ‘busker’ by Sherlock. This is to my knowledge the first time I have heard this word spoken, The New Yorkers acted like they knew what the word meant. I asked my wife and she had never heard the term. But now, thanks to the cosmopolitan nature of your site, I knew what ‘busker’ meant just in time to use that new knowledge. ☺

Vince

Liz Fielding said...

It was blogger messing with the url, Vince. These should work.

And on the subject of busking, I checked with my US author colleagues (from all over the US) and they all knew the word.