Friday, March 02, 2012

WINNERS!

WE HAVE WINNERS! 


Kate, Anne and I have drawn the winners of the Here Come the Grooms contest and they are: -





Colleen Conklin

Natalija Shkomare

Carol Woodruff

They will all be receiving copies of the following three books -

The Devil and Miss Jones by Kate Walker
Savas's Wildcat - By Anne McAllister
Flirting with Italian - By  Liz Fielding


Flirting With Italian has just received a terrific review from the fabulous Romance Junkies -


FLIRTING WITH ITALIAN is a beautifully rendered tale of love and deception. Ms. Fielding does a fantastic job of accurately portraying a scorned woman named Sarah Gratton who escapes her old life and seeks out a new one in Italy with a slight hope of finding love along the way. Enter a hot, sexy Italian named Matteo di Serrone who just happens to live in the same house as the lady from Sarah’s great-grandpa’s war story. Ms. Fielding deftly weaves many unexpected surprises to the plot of the story, which left me wondering what would happen next. Plus, the author’s wonderful depictions of the lush countryside makes me long to take a trip into Italy. FLIRTING WITH ITALIAN is a smart, sexy, smoldering love story that oozes with seduction. Maybe a little frisky but, oh, so refreshing!

8 comments:

New York Movers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiona Marsden said...

Well I didn't win so I suppose I'll just have to buy myself each of the books. Pity I just blew my entire book budget for March on the Santina Crown series. Oh well, April will come soon enough.

Michele L. said...

Congrats to the winners! Flirting With Italian is an amazing book! I highly recommend all readers out there to buy yourself a copy before they are all gone!

Liz Fielding said...

My blog was spammed yesterday by removals firms. Blogger caught most of them but a few got through. What is that all about? :)

Liz Fielding said...

Sorry, Princess, but you've got a pile of reading there! And April - I just love April, although March has started pretty here. Snowdrops, crocus, catkins on the hazel and the birds singing like crazy.

Liz Fielding said...

Thanks, Michele. Flirting does seem to touched people. I'm off to Italy again soon, so, barring ashclouds, I'm hoping that I'll be able to repeat the magic.

Natalija said...

Congrats to me and the other winners! Thank you, ladies, for this wonderful contest.

Midsummer said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.