Friday, April 01, 2011

COLORADO AWARD OF EXCELLENCE

I had a bit of news last night, just before I went to bed.  The kind that good dreams are made from.

SOS: Convenient Husband Required has been shortlisted in the Short Contemporary Category for the Colorado Award of Excellence

Also listed is my good friend, Harlequin Romance author Donna Alward for her book HER LONE COWBOY - which I have read and loved.

And if you want to check out more recent good news for Harlequin Romance authors, then click here

9 comments:

Nas said...

Yay! Congratulations! For you and Donna as well!

Lacey Devlin said...

Congratulations Liz!

Unknown said...

Harlequin Romances were my first love stories. I still love them. Congratulations Liz and Donna. I checked out the other news and Congratulations go out to Nina, Marion and Melissa as well. Way to go ladies.

Vince said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vince said...

Hi Liz:

Don’t you just love it when books you’ve read and given good reviews win awards?

BTW: Do you know who won the Wales Award of Excellence or the Nova Scotia Award of Excellence? : )

Vince

Liz Fielding said...

Thanks for the congrats and good wishes everyone!

Liz Fielding said...

Vince, the only Wales Award for Excellence I can find is a business award.

Academi (of which I am a member) does have awards for the Wales Book of the Year (one for those written in Welsh, one for books written by Welsh authors in English), but that is a "literary" prize.

Kate Walker said...

Congratulations Liz - that's wonderful news and so well deserved. I love it when books I love by authors I love get the recognition they deserve.

(My word verification is trimmer - does this refer to my size - the every day walking is doing so good - or the fact that I need to trim my latest WIP to fit the word count?!)

Michele L. said...

Woohoo! A big congratulations Liz! Happy day!