Monday, August 30, 2010

eBOOK BACKLIST PART II

It's been a bit of a struggle to find these at eHarlequin but the lovely Penn, from the message board, has kindly explained how to do it.

Go to the ebookstore - select Harlequin RomanceM then click on "All Available". Scroll down to any of my books, click on the Liz Fielding link and lo, all 32 of my eBooks should appear. Just putting my name in the "search" box doesn't bring them all up, and I can't give you a link because it just breaks.

It's all deeply frustrating but at least this way does work.

Believe me, I just hate it when websites make you go through hoops to buy something.

Yesterday I bought a new pair of shoes - actually the identical pair to the yellow ones I've been wearing all summer and can't face having to give up for the winter; the new ones are deep blue.

I did it with three clicks.

Total bliss.

4 comments:

Anne said...

"I can't give you a link because it just breaks."

Liz, try using tiny url. You can paste in a really lonnnng url and it reduces it to a tiny one.
So useful.
www.tinyurl.com

Liz Fielding said...

Thanks, Anne - unfortunately it's not that simple. The problem lies in the fact that the eBooks don't come from the eH site, but a separate site and although Penn has done everything she can to heal the break, there's just something that won't quit.

You just have to go to the eBook shop at eH, choose Harlequin Romance and then all available and the books will show. Not great, but better than it was!

mainebookworm said...

Liz, was just checking up on your blog and saw these delightful yellow shoes. Are they from someone who would ship to the States? If so, I'd love to know who sells them. Thanks! Gayle

Liz Fielding said...

Hi Gayle

Aren't they gorgeous. I have my teal winter ones now (and a frost last night suggests it's time to start wearing them!)

I lay in bed last night thinking of all the problems of buying these from the UK. Different shoe size in the UK/US. What if they don't fit? (Hotter are brilliant at changing things or giving refunds - I've got wide feet and deep insteps - but I got up this morning and went to the website to check it out. And guess what! Hotter are now in the US! Here's the website (and I'm getting me those pink shoes next!)
http://www.hotterusa.com/

Happy shopping!