Monday, May 24, 2010

LIZ FIELDING GOES WILD!

There's an Author Spotlight on the Romantic Times website today, featuring photographs of me when I was young and thin and living in Africa, and talking about Botswana. There's stuff on there you won't see anywhere else so if you want more background, a little slice of my life, click on Romantic Times.


I'm still waiting to hear from one of the winners of my last competition, by the way, so Ginette, if you're out there, get in touch!

We're having gorgeous weather here at the moment (after what seems like an eternity of the bad stuff).

It isn't going to last so I'm off down the garden now to get some writing done while it's still cool. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm totally fascinated by your author spotlight. Sharing a cabin with a parrot, a goat and some day old chicks sounds like a bit of a party, I bet they weren't real impressed with the weather either. Terrifying!

Liz Fielding said...

The parrot squawked a lot, but the goat was stoic and I guess the chicks didn't know enough to be scared.

When we landed at Gabarone half the town had come out to see us touch down. And as I stepped out of the plane onto the steps that had been wheeled up, the wind caught my skirt and I had a Marilyn Monroe moment.

Believe me, it was over thirty years ago and I still remember every minute of it!