Mills & Boon and Virgin Trains kiss and make up…
Following Mills & Boon’s passionate opposition to Virgin Train’s kissing ban at Warrington train station, Virgin have been seduced by the world’s leading publisher of romantic fiction.
This Friday, Virgin and Mills & Boon will officially kiss and make up.
In support of Comic Relief on Friday 13th March, Mills & Boon and Virgin Trains will be indulging in a day-long romantic reconciliation at mainline rail stations including Euston, Warrington Bank Quay and Glasgow.
Warrington-based Mills & Boon author Annie Burrows and Virgin Trains’ Director of Communications Arthur Leathley will be launching the initiative at Warrington Bank Quay station at 9.45am.
Kissing-friendly platform events taking place throughout the day include:
• Mills & Boon book jacket photo-opportunities
• Brad Pitt look-a-likes and Virgin staff selling kisses for Red Nose Day
• Free ‘kissing mints’
• Love-seats designed by Mills & Boon and Virgin
• Live readings by costumed Mills & Boon ‘Romantic Heroes’
• Mills & Boon book giveaways