Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ANOTHER WINNER!

The dh has drawn the winner of the Rita blog for Domesticating Luc and it's Eva!

Since I was unable to connected with Sandra Paul, the prize is a copy of my August release, Reunited: Marriage in a Million. Email me with your full name and snail mail addy, Eva (there's a link on my website and I'll get the book in the post to you.

Joye, are you out there? I haven't heard from you yet -- you won Fiona's book.


And don't forget that there's a copy of VINTAGE BABES by Elizabeth Oldfield to be won. Leave a comment telling us which over-50 woman you most admire, to go in the draw. Is some famous public figure? An actress who eschews the plastic surgeon's knife and loves her wrinkles (Helen Mirren stand up and take a bow!), or someone in your own family?

No comments: