Monday, April 02, 2007

THE SECRET LIFE OF LADY GABRIELLA

A response from Liz...

Ellie, sweetheart, I just told it like it was.

As for the title, well that was actually my editor’s idea. The really sweet Jo Carr, who was taking care of me while my own editor was on maternity leave. (And neither of them are anything like the dragon who runs Milady magazine!)

Or maybe someone in marketing came up with it.

Who knows?

In my head it was always just, “Ellie’s Story” because that’s what it is. The story of what happened to you when you grabbed your chance.

And for what it’s worth, I thought you did just great.

1 comment:

Ally Blake said...

I just adore this cover Liz! It fits the title beeeeautifully. as to the storyline - wish I'd written it ;).

Can't wait til it comes out down under!

Ally