Friday, April 27, 2007

LADY G, SOME REVIEWS AND A WINNER!

I'm Ellie March -- failed romantic novelist, cleaner, waitress and all round odd-job merchant -- and I'm here to stand in Liz Fielding who's having a bit of bother with some man called Tom McFarlane, and a girl called Sylvie Smith, whose lives are in a bit of a tangle.

I've absolutely no doubt she will sort them out, but in the meantime I'm here to remind you about my book, THE SECRET LIFE OF LADY GABRIELLA, which goes on sale in a couple of days time.

Actually, since I'm the failed writer here how about if, instead of making a fool of myself, I just tell you what some really nice people have said about Ben and my story? Honestly, it's kinder all-round. Besides I need to go and feed the rabbit...


A keeper.
Romantic Times

This is one story you don't want to miss!
Romance Reviewed

It’s simply a warm and sweet romance.
Once Upon a Romance

...a whirlwind romance with wonderful twists and turns that truly delights.
Coffee Time Romance

... this house cleaning heroine and her professor stole this reader's heart.
Epinions.com

Oh, I nearly forgot. Liz asked me to tell you the truly exciting news that Nell Dixon was awarded the RNA's romance prize yesterday at the Savoy for her book MARRYING MAX. If you need any help with polishing the silverware, Nell, just give me a shout...

No comments: