Tuesday, November 07, 2006

EMAILS

In the last week I've had a number of emails from people either astounded that the message they sent me months ago has only just arrived, or worse, from people anxious for a reply and sending a "last post", hoping for a reply to a question, or an invitation to speak.

I haven't changed my address, or gone over to broadband -- I wish! -- or done anything to complicate matters. The stuff just isn't getting through to me.

If you've emailed me and I haven't replied, it's not because I'm rude, or ignoring you (unless you're inviting me to expand on body parts I don't possess) or more than averagely forgetful, it's because what you sent didn't arrive.

I don't know what the answer is, just don't give up on me, okay?

1 comment:

Natasha Oakley said...

I also seem to receive an alarming number of emails offering to enlarge body parts I don't possess. Do you think anyone *ever* responds to them??? Just wondering ....