Thursday, October 05, 2006

AUTHORS ARE SUNRISE PEOPLE?

Drawn to test what kind of day person I am by Kate Hardy and Natasha Oakley, I discover that, like them, I am a sunrise person. I'm normally pretty sceptical about this kind of thing, but waking up to the sun -- something I learned in Africa -- is the perfect start to my day.

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

1 comment:

Ally Blake said...

I'm midnight! The only one, but if they had told me I was sunrise I would never have done another blogthings again ;).

Nothing like a sleep-in for this writer!

Ally