Friday, December 05, 2014

Christmas Kisses and Mistletoe Wishes

The first of my new newsletters, Newsletter - Christmas Kisses and Mistletoe Wishes - was launched yesterday and if you haven't already signed up to receive it here are some great reasons why you should -

 1 I will never send more than one a month.

 2 My subscribers go into a weekly draw for a book from my back list.

 3 I run competitions and giveaways from time to time. Not huge ones - you won't win a 50" TV, but there will be good stuff.

 4 You'll get all the latest news of my releases, new and old, without having to go to my website, blog or facebook page - although that's good and I love to see you all there, too!

 5 I'll love you forever. :)

Meanwhile, if you haven't seen the December Newsletter, you can read it here and you can sign up here

No comments: